Wednesday 21 May 2014

Past Life regression & Soul Retrieval workshop by Sahar Gharachorloo

Sharing some feed backs from "Past life regression and Soul Retrieval Workshop" that was held in Delhi on 27th & 28th April 2014 .....
" The Soul Retrieval workshop has really helped me to reconnect with my Soul Journey and in the process I have had some really really enlightening & awareness moments. I am very thankful n grateful to the Universe for blessing me by attending Sahar's workshop, I loved every minute of the workshop and our group. (My POV , Isabell was guided to attend this workshop to help those she had to, her role was to help them with guidance of Sahar....God bless everyone, Atma Namaste....Amen, Angelic blessings " ~ Miss Tanuja /Delhi

"It was an amazing workshop, Sahar is a beautiful facilitator who continues to expand the Universe of the Participants, thank you Sahar, much Love "~ A.S.Misra/Delhi

"It was an amazing workshop, really feeling light with Sahar! Awesome energy , enjoyed each & every moment of this workshop.looking forward to have more and more Workshops with her. Thank you 😊 Love You "~ Gagan Kaur Tuli/ Nagpur